Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
- Bestselling book on the subject
- High-yield exam oriented topics are covered in detail
- Topic-wise arrangement of each subject
- Includes topics, such as Neuroanatomy, Neuropathophysiology, Neurology, Neuropharmacology, Neuro-ophthalmology, Neuroanaesthesia, Neurosurgery, Neuroradiology and Psychiatry
- Numerous tables incorporated throughout the book for easy learning and retention
- Covers model MCQs from previous entrance examinations with up-to-date references and quotes from latest editions of standard textbooks
- More pictures have been added, especially in Neuroanatomy and Physiology sections
- Special emphasis given on updating the Psychiatry section
The book has been designed to suit the needs of residents of Neurosciences who wish to plunge further and deeper into Neurosciences. The book aims at presenting the basic concepts of Neurosciences in a manner which is easy to comprehend and follow. It stresses on developing proficiency in problem-solving. The book will benefit those who wish to appear for various entrance tests for MCh in Neurosurgery, DM in Neurology, DM in Neuroradiology and Postdoctoral course in Neuropathology. The questions are based on sound knowledge of the topic rather than pure rote. Besides questions, most of the topics have been discussed in a crisp manner to accommodate almost everything that is expected of a candidate sitting for competitive exams in Neurosciences in National level institutions.
Great for course review and the USMLE Step 1, PreTest asks the right questions so you’ll know the right answers. You’ll find 500 clinical-vignette style questions and answers along with complete explanations of correct and incorrect answers. The content has been reviewed by students who recently passed their exams, so you know you are studying the most relevant and up-to-date material possible. No other study guide targets what you really need to know in order to pass like PreTest!
- 500 clinical-vignette style questions and robust answers
- "High Yield Facts" section pinpoints must know content for the shelf exam
- Anatomical illustrations test your knowledge on neuroanatomy
- MRIs and CTs incorporate clinical knowledge of the nervous system.