- Includes all recent questions upto 2016.
- Best selling book on the subject.
- Revised and updated with all the latest changes in the pattern of examination.
- Pictures have been added in the chapters of Anatomy and Physiology as per students’ demand.
- More tables have been added in all the chapters to concisely cover large amount of information.
- Includes list of signs and symptoms.
- Useful for last minute revision.
- Chapter on Psychiatry has been updated.
- Few questions have been added to the MCQs bank.
- High-yield topics pertinent to each subspecialty in neurosciences and psychiatry have been provided.
- Standard references and direct quotes have been mentioned wherever required.
- Case-based questions have been posed
- The book provides condensed information about the CNS anatomy and physiology, and basics of Neuroscience
- The book is split into various sections to allow a student focus on a subsection and to practice the questions after going through the text
- The questions are based on understanding of the subject and practical clinical problems
- Although the book is primarily aimed to address the needs of the students going for MCh Neurosurgery entrance examinations, the book also caters to the needs of students who appear for Doctorate of Medicine (DM) courses in Neurology and neuroradiology
- Simple language and lucid style encompassing all major and minor details expected of an exam-going Neuroscience resident
- Includes questions set in major institutions for MCh Neurosurgery.