- Includes all recent questions upto 2016.
- Best selling book on the subject.
- Revised and updated with all the latest changes in the pattern of examination.
- Pictures have been added in the chapters of Anatomy and Physiology as per students’ demand.
- More tables have been added in all the chapters to concisely cover large amount of information.
- Includes list of signs and symptoms.
- Useful for last minute revision.
- Chapter on Psychiatry has been updated.
- Few questions have been added to the MCQs bank.
- High-yield topics pertinent to each subspecialty in neurosciences and psychiatry have been provided.
- Standard references and direct quotes have been mentioned wherever required.
Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
- Bestselling book on the subject
- High-yield exam oriented topics are covered in detail
- Topic-wise arrangement of each subject
- Includes topics, such as Neuroanatomy, Neuropathophysiology, Neurology, Neuropharmacology, Neuro-ophthalmology, Neuroanaesthesia, Neurosurgery, Neuroradiology and Psychiatry
- Numerous tables incorporated throughout the book for easy learning and retention
- Covers model MCQs from previous entrance examinations with up-to-date references and quotes from latest editions of standard textbooks
- More pictures have been added, especially in Neuroanatomy and Physiology sections
- Special emphasis given on updating the Psychiatry section
"The Neurology: Self-Assessment & Review" book by Dr. Sunil Kumar is a unique and comprehensive collection of DM Neurology Entrance Examination question papers from various reputed Indian neurology institutes, which are often asked in various neurology entrance examinations. This book will be an effective portal for self-assessment and rapid revision for neurology aspirants. All Copyrights reserved to publisher & editor. No part of this book is permissible without permission.
- Chapter wise arrangement of questions
- User-friendly layout of the chapters
- Comprehensive neurology coverage
- 240 DM Medicine Entrance Questions
- 2260 DM Neurology Entrance Questions with Answers and Explanation
- Include question papers from major D.M. neurology entrance exam in India (AIIMS, SGPGI, CPGI and NIMHANS)
- Contains original memory based question papers
- Questions are well standard & authenticated form various DM Neurology Entrance Exams
- Model Test Papers (Online)
This book an ideal for neurology aspirants.
The Neurology: Model Test Papers (Online)
- Model Test Papers-I
- Model Test Papers-II
- Model Test Papers-II
- Model Test Papers-IV
- Model Test Papers-V
The book will be useful for preparation to the post graduate students appearing the DM (Neurology) Entrence Examination. All the important questions appeared in the previous examinations are included with answers in the five model papers. Many questions from various examination like, AIIMS, PGI, NIMHANS, SRICHITRA, DG & MC etc, are incliuded. The model papers can also be helpful as mock test papers before going to the examinations. Bradley's TExtbook of Neurology page numbers are given for all the questions, where the students can find the explanation for the given questions.
- Case-based questions have been posed
- The book provides condensed information about the CNS anatomy and physiology, and basics of Neuroscience
- The book is split into various sections to allow a student focus on a subsection and to practice the questions after going through the text
- The questions are based on understanding of the subject and practical clinical problems
- Although the book is primarily aimed to address the needs of the students going for MCh Neurosurgery entrance examinations, the book also caters to the needs of students who appear for Doctorate of Medicine (DM) courses in Neurology and neuroradiology
- Simple language and lucid style encompassing all major and minor details expected of an exam-going Neuroscience resident
- Includes questions set in major institutions for MCh Neurosurgery.
An Encyclopedia of Objective Questions in Neurology
This book is a comprehensive collection of Pre-DM Neurology Entrance Examination Questions Papers from various reputed Indian Neurology institutes, which are often asked in various neurology entrance examination.
- 3350 pre-DM neurology entrance examination questions with answers and explanations
- Updated questions papers with new chapters
- Chapter-wise arrangement of questions
- Also includes pre-DM medicine entrance examination questions
- Included questions papers from major pre-DM Neurology entrance examination in india (AIIMS, SGPGI, Chandigarh PGI, NIMHANS, RUHS and Delhi university)
Neurology: PreTest Self-Assessment & Review is the perfect way to assess your knowledge of neurology for the USMLE Step 2 CK and shelf exams. You'll find 500 USMLE-style questions and answers that address the clerkship's core competencies along with detailed explanations of both correct and incorrect answers. All questions have been reviewed by students who recently passed the boards and completed their clerkship to ensure they match the style and difficulty level of the exam.
- 500 USMLE-style questions and answers
- Detailed explanations for right and wrong answers
- Targets what you really need to know for exam success
- Student tested and reviewed.