D Wave: Review of Kerala MDS 2012 by Dr. Manikandan G R
D Wave Review of Kerala MDS 2015: In Stock!
- D Wave is the first ever book for Kerala Dental PGMEE.
- Best book for cracking recent questions in upcoming Kerala Dental PGMEE
- Contains 200 authentic MCQs with answer keys, explanations and extra points
- Related and frequently asked topics covered under each question
- Controversial questions discussed in more detail
- Keys of all questions compared with the original, published key
Complete guide to MDS Preparation
- Covers 17 Important Exams of 2016-2015 (National & State level)
- Authentic Questions with concept-based explanations and latest references
- 150+ Image-based questions (AIPG/AIIMS pattern)
- Special information on "Method of Cracking" various examinations
- Complete Guide to MDS Preparation
200 MCQs of the latest Kerala Exam with Concise Solutions
- D Wave is the pioneering series for Kerala Dental PGMEE by Dr Manikandan G R, Govt. Dental College, Thiruvananthapuram
- 200 Fully Solved MCQs
- Original answer key
- Extra points
- Target MDS PGI(A complete Review of PGIMER Postgraduate Dental Entrance Examination) ,"2015-2006"
- Authentic Questions of PGI With exact language and options
- Controversial questions have been answered with multiple references.
- Enriched with labels, diagrams, boxes, charts for easy learning and reproducible.
The twelfth edition of Burket's Oral Medicine remains a comprehensive text of medical disease affecting the mouth that is ideal for use by students and residents. Written by a group of over forty internationally-respected experts in the field, it includes 23 chapters covering all major aspects of oral medicine. The twelfth edition contains new chapters, illustrations and figures. The text is accompanied by a CD, which will contain case reports for each chapter and an expanded bibliography.
Salient features of the book: All the basic science subjects are compiled in one book. All the topics are arranged as per Dental Council India syllabus for MDS students. Previous 25 years’ question papers are included from almost all Indian universities. All the questions are answered as per the type of question (long | short) and with “to the point” answers to make it more interesting. Answers are selected authentically from standard textbooks commonly referred to by the students to avoid confusion during examinations. Each answer is explained in heading and subheadings to break the continuous text. Written in a simple, well structured and point-wise format with a comprehensive examination-oriented description along with the diagrammatic representation. An indispensable book for the ‘last minute’ revision while preparing for the examinations and for quick reference throughout the course duration.