THIS IS THE LATEST (2016) EDITION
- Tenth edition is added with a lot of mnemonics, diagrams and flow charts to make learning interesting and easier. Another salient feature of this edition is the addition of DRUG OF CHOICE in every chapter.
- The question bank of every chapter has been divided into subtopics. It will help students to solve MCQs after reading the theory of a particular topic of a chapter.
- The section of Image Based Questions has been greatly enhanced to incorporate around 100 such questions.
- Some topics have been thoroughly rewritten like Pulmonary hypertension, Antidyslipidemic drugs, Drugs for Hepatitis C Virus etc. Some totally new topics have been introduced like Pharmacovigilance program of India (PvPI) and information about drug labels etc.
- A new chapter named ‘Conceptual Questions’ has been added especially for students preparing for US-MLE and PLAB examinations. It will also cater to concept based questions being asked in AIIMS and All India examinations.
- The book is fully revised including the typographical and some other errors present in the previous editions. Also, some old topics have been expanded. As in previous editions, the questions from ten different state PG entrance examinations have also been incorporated at the end of every chapter.
- Questions from latest entrance examinations of AIIMS have been added. Several other questions have been incorporated from PGI, DPG and other state PG entrance examinations.
- Chapter-wise Synopsis with Picture-based Q's (Integrated Approach),
- More than 3000 Explained Q's with References covering All National level exams (AI, DNB, AIIMS, PGI, UPSC, JIPMER) & State Exams (TNPG, DPG, APPG and many more),
- All Q’s given Topic-wise & Sub topic-wise, 300 New Q’s Added from Most Recent Exams of 2014-16,
- 100+ conceptual, clinical boxes & Illustrations, 100+ Image-based Q’s from all Recent Exams,
- System wise Drug of Choice given for Quick Revision,
- All Recent Q’s (2016-13), AIIMS (Nov 2015-2005), PGI (Nov 2015-2005), DNB (2012-1999).
This is a useful book for PGMEE.
A Guide for Preparation of All India Exam 2015-16, Volume 2 By Arvind arora and Amit Tripathi contains subject:
- Obstetric and Gynecology
Salient Features :
- The entire book is divided in four modules as per GPAT syllabus which also covers the syllabus of all entrance examination like NIPER, MAHCET, and GUJCET and MANIPAL entrance examination.
- Each chapter of book summarizes with important definition, explanation of important theory, convert theory portion into tabular form to enable students to learn and revised quickly.
- This book is prepared by examining the previous years GPAT, GATE and NIPER question paper.
- This book also contains Previous years solved GPAT question paper, GPSC and UPSC exam’s solved question paper for Drug Inspector and Government lecturer examination and also having a model question paper with answer.
Publisher: Pearson Education
The book has been designed for the PG aspirants. The PG entrance exam requires a holistic yet focused approach. Students require a PG entrance examination book which covers all the topics in all the subsets of Pharmacology . The book will cover the important points from PG medical entrance perspective and will answer the related MCQs. The book caters to all the topics necessary for solving the frequently asked MCQs in the major entrance examinations, with authentic questions, correct answers, elaborate explanations and references from the standard text books. The book also provides a synopsis which caters to the basic needs of 2nd year MBBS students who want to refer to this book for quick review of important points from PG entrance examination point of view and their theory and practical exams.
Gain a full understanding of the basic science andclinical use of drugs with the most up-to-date andcomprehensive pharmacology text in the health sciences
400 ILLUSTRATIONS--MANY IN FULL COLOR
A Doody's Core Title for 2015!
Coverage that spans every aspect of medical pharmacology:
- Encompasses every aspect of medical pharmacology including botanicals and over-the-counter drugs
- New chapter on pharmacogenomics with important examples
- Emphasis is placed on discussion of druggroups and prototypes
- Clinically relevant, the book includes sections that specifically address the clinical choice and use of drugs in patients and the monitoring of their effects
- Full-color presentation with more than 400 illustrations
- Case studies introduce clinical problems in most chapters
- Summary tables and diagrams encapsulate important information
- Includes many new drugs
- A Generic Name/Trade Name Table appears at the end of most chapters for easy reference when writing a chart order or prescription
Organized to reflect the course sequence in many pharmacology courses and in integrated curricula, Basic & Clinical Pharmacology covers the important concepts students need to know about the science of pharmacology and its application to clinical practice. Selection of the subject matter and order of its presentation are based on the authors' many years of experience in teaching this material to thousands of medical, pharmacy, dental, podiatry, nursing, and other health science students
Review of PGMEE vol 2, 12E (AAA)
- FORENSIC , SKIN
- A complete review of Pharmacology for Neet-PG.
- More pictures and one-liners to suit the current pattern of AIPGMEE.
- AIPGMEE model MCQs at the end of each chapter.
- More that 2000 AIPGMEE model MCQs with key.
- Includes picture based NEET pattern MCQs.
- References from latest editions of standard text-books.
- Up-to-date discussions of all relevant topics.
- Also useful for DNB, AIIMS, JIPMER, FMGEE, COMED-K, Nimhans and other state entrance exams
This book on practical pharmacology is primarily written with the aim to benefit the second MBBS medical students, although students from other medical disciplines may also be benefited. I have made every attempt to give the most commonly used prescriptions, remaining as rational and up-to-date as possible. The content is carefully selected to meet the immediate needs of medical and related professional students within the framework of a standard professional curriculum. This book is also designed to provide easy access to clinical information related to drug use for medical students.
- Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology
- Pharmaceutical Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmacology and Bio-Assay
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality
- Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry
- Bio-chemistry and Clinical Pharmacy
- Forensic Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology and Biotechnology
- GPAT and GATE Pharmacy: Solved Papers.