- Book is in bullet style, covering all aspects of Forensic Medicine with extensive chapter-wise MCQ Bank.
- It is a must read book for every student aspiring for top ranks in PG Entrance Examination.
- Its point-based approach will help undergraduate students to revise the subject and perform well in Viva Examination.
- The information is densely packed and can be read in shortest possible time with high degree of retention.
- All information checked in standard textbooks like Bernard Knight & Spitz and Fisher.
- The Unique Selling Proposition of this book is the use of innovative study techniques for high yield viz.
- Memorizers - Mnemonics - Confuzer Spotting - cf. Confer - N.B. Nota Bene - Concepts Mapping - Potential Question Zones(PQZ) - Retro Analysis.
A Guide for Preparation of All India Exam 2015-16, Volume 3 By Arvind arora and Amit Tripathi contains subject:
- Notes of every topic in a very single language given before solving the questions
- complete guide for preparation of most entrance exams like NEET,AIIMS,PGI
- Notes of every topic in a very simple languages given before solving the questions.
- Complete guide for preparation of most entrance exams including NEET, AIIMS, PGI.
- Includes questions of recent NEET pattern and DNB-CET pattern with explanatory answers.
- Also Includes questions from AIIMS, All India, PGI Chandigarh & Various other state examinations.
- Explained & Referenced Answers
- Recent NEET/DNB Pattern
- Recent years DNB papers (2014-2001)
- All India
- PGI Chandigarh
- Over 25 yrs of Various PGMEEs
By Dr. P C Ignatius
- Professor and Head, Dept. of Forensic Medicine
- Government Medical College, Palakkad
- Syllabus based book for MBBS/MD
- Concepts explained with Images for easy understanding
- Compare & study with Real photographs
- Point-wise presentation for faster preparation
- Understand clearly with Case descriptions by the author, mnemonics and more!
Review of Forensic Medicine by Sumit Seth is designed to provide useful information to all students answer their Post Graduate Entrance Examinations in this field. The book provides the reader with all the important information regarding this field and also gives the reader innovative techniques for study. The multiple choice questions in the book give the candidate enough practice for the examination. The point based approach used in the book gives the user skills to guide him with viva examinations.
New SARP Series for NEET/NBE/AI/FMGE, Revise Forensic Medicine & Toxicology in a Week (PG Medical Entrance Test)
Exclusive Features: A concise yet comprehensive handbook for last minute revision, Topic wise synopsis given covering detailed theory of topics asked in the last 5 years of NBE examinations, i.e., DNB, FMGE and AI, Student-friendly format for enhanced reading experience, High-yield facts boxes highlight important information that has a high probability to be asked in future examinations or any recent advancement in that subject, Also remember boxes highlight important points/concepts that relate to a fact and need to be memorized as well, Mnemonics wherever possible are given to help you in remembering the important information, Question bank of last 5 years only included, All in one book for Medical PG Aspirants & FMGE Students,First book in FMT short & Illustrative, Important Theory given based on latest examination topics, 500+ Recent Examination Q’s with references, Latest updates from Parikh 7/e & Reddy 33/e.
The Essentials of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology 33rd Edition, authored by Dr. K. S. Narayan Reddy and Dr. O. P. Murthy, provides students with a comprehensive coverage of the subject. It is essential for undergraduate medical students who want to have a better understanding of the subject.
The Synopsis of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology 28th Edition is a book that aims at providing a comprehensive coverage of the subject. The book is designed to meet the needs of undergraduate medical students, who have a heavy curriculum, have a thorough understanding of the subject for exam purpose.
This book contains 16 chapters with detailed discussion and explanation of high yield topics along with 1200+ MCQ’s which are very helpful for the students in preparation of the exams. I would welcome the critical comments and suggestions to improve this book, especially students and residents.
Review of PGMEE vol 2, 12E (AAA)
- FORENSIC , SKIN
This new edition covers the whole undergraduate syllabus as prescribed by Medical Council of India with additional information particularly for those preparing for postgraduate examinations.
- Bullet format, easy to understand and concise to read in its entirety.
- Flow charts, boxes, tables and differentiation's for easy comprehension of the subject.
- Suitably illustrated with line diagrams.
- Important points highlighted in rectangular gray-colored black outlined boxes.
- Gray-colored rounded margin boxes for recent advances and additional information.
- Up-to-date information, substantial amount of material on clinical Forensic Medicine included in a nutshell. It is an integrated approach to the subject of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
- Color plates of poisons described in the text are additional highlight of this edition.
- Question banks I and II provide a list of important questions for professional examination.
- Helpful in gaining full understanding of the duties and ethical requirements of doctors.
- MCQs with answers to help students prepare for various PG entrance examinations like NEET, AIIMS, UPSC, DNB, PGI, SGPGI, COMEDK, KCET and FMGE.
- The concise version of the book titled ‘The Essentials of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology’, 33rd edition.
- It deals with every aspect of Forensic Science.
- Designed to meet the needs of the undergraduate students.
- Contains 36 chapters written in simple language.
- The format of the book has headings and sub-headings.
- Reader friendly and easy-to-remember.
- All important points and terms have been highlighted with ‘bold’ text.
Recent Advances in Forensic Medicine & Toxicology (Volume 1) 1st Edition, edited by Gautam Biswas, is a useful book for medical students, which focuses on the practical and scientific aspects of the different areas of expertise in the field of forensic medicine and toxicology. The chapters in this book have been written by experts who are leading authorities in their field of specialty.
Parikh Textbook of Medical Jurisprudence Forensic Medicine and Toxicology: For Classrooms and Courtrooms
The Seventh Edition retains the prime flavour of Parikh's original book, including his style of writing and expression of facts in a unique style, which made it a popular text and reference in the Indian scenario. The contents have been thoroughly updated in all the areas to help the medical students and also the legal professionals. New and latest material has been added at appropriate places, several old photographs replaced by better visuals, and many new photographs also added in the text. Recent topics like the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012, and recent changes in the criminal law in relation to rape, sexual deviations, penetrating sexual assauH and acid attacks have been incorporated. Other topics of current importance like body farming, virtual autopsy, narcoanalysis, hair dye poisoning, newer plant poisons like brasinolide, and khat abuse have been added. Most old photographs have been replaced with new and recent photographs with crisp captions in relation to decomposition, autopsy technique, various injuries, violent asphyxial deaths, snakes and scorpion poisoning. Also discussed are issues like three-parent baby and presumed consent in deceased organ donation. Updated material has been added in the answers to the relevant questions, maintaining the legendary QUESTION-ANSWER format of discussion. The book aims to continue to enjoy its reputation as a reliable text in classrooms and a high-value reference in courtrooms, besides serving as a handy guide for investigating officers in police and investigating agencies, and lawyers. The questions in the book are useful to the defence attorneys while questing the medical witness in cross-examination.
A medical student comes across the subject of Forensic Medicine only twice in his life. Once during 2nd phase of MBBS and next time is now. This is because not very importance is given to the subject by the students. However, it is during preparation of entrance examination the student realises the significance of the subject. Forensic Medicine as a subject has an extra edge when compared to other subjects like the student has already read the subject before and secondly unlike the most of other subjects, it is unchanging. So all he requires a little revision of important topics.
This is where this book comes in. The basic purpose of the book is to provide basic concepts of important high-yield topics, which is quintessential for answering even a difficult question.
It also provides a question bank of all major exams like All India, AIIMS, PGI and DNB.
The book aims to provide most latest and authentic information but please do keep in mind, it is no replacement for hard work.
- A complete yet concise treatise encompassing all important topics from PG entrance point of view
- Format similar to regular books in the subject for better reading experience
- Collection of entrance questions of major nationwide exams like All India, AIIMS, PGI and DNB. Incorporates latest information and most recent questions from entrance exams.
Publisher: Jaypee Brothers