The book Dermatology Review for PGMEE is designed to help the young doctors aspiring for PG admission. This is a comprehensive review of Dermatology, Venereology, Leprology and Cosmetology, stressing on the areas which were covered in the previous PG entrance examinations.
- Included all the areas covered in previous entrance exams and also latest questions of 2015 and 2016
- Quick and in depth coverage for scoring in exams conducted by institutes
- Concepts made clear in a nutshell
- Charts and image-based questions included
- Chapters on HIV and cosmetology
- Authored by experienced academicians in dermatology.
- Chapterwise/topicwise scientifically and systematically important points are given.
- Includes PICTORIALS of important topics that can be asked or have already asked in the examination.
- Includes 10 pictorial MCQs in line with the recent NBE pattern and AIIMS pattern examinations.
- Contains 10 MRCP/USMLE pattern dermatology questions to give the flavour of the kind of questions asked and can be answered from the points given in this book.
- High-yield information from authentic references like Rook’s/Fitzpatrick’s/Neena Khanna’s/Behl’s Dermatology and Harrison 19/e.
- Highlighting lines and points in different color for the aid of the readers.
- Covers examinations such as NEET, PG/AIPG, AIIMS, JIPMER, PGI, DNB, FMGE, State PGs Nepal Medical Council Examination, FCPS Bangladesh, FCPS Pakistan, and a snapshot of overseas licensing examination questions for those willing to prepare for it.
Illustrated Synopsis of Dermatology and Sexually Transmitted Diseases is a simplified and brief journey through skin diseases, peppered with numerous clinical pictures, illustrations and tables. The main aim of this book is to familiarize the medical student and the general practitioner with the plethora of common skin conditions he is likely to encounter, how to handle them correctly and not to succumb to the morbid temptation of prescribing steroids.