Biochemistry Wave: Concepts in Biochemistry Simplified with Illustrations
NEW STOCK AT NEW PRICE. AVAILABLE NOW (2016)
- Most recommended book in Biochemistry to crack AIPGMEE, AIIMS, DNB, PGI and all PGMEE exams
- Bullet points for quicker learning and better understanding
- Concepts explained with images and examples
- Biochemistry cycles simplified
- Recent advances in biochemistry covered
- Related points from Medicine (Harrison) and Pharmacology covered
- Quick review of questions for AIPGMEE, DNB-CET, AIIMS & PGI preparation at the end of each chapter
- Free 6 months subscription to EduLanche Access included
- Dr. Soumya Kurup MD, Govt. Medical College, Calicut
- Topper in DNB-CET, Rank 55 & AIPGMEE 2014, Rank 165
- Rs. 475/- Rs.375/- only
Money back guarantee: If you do not like the book, you can return the book within 3 days of receipt, mentioning the reason and get a 100% refund.
"Biochem was always the "never stays in my head" & "too boring to read" kind of subject for me...had much difficulty in consolidating knowledge from all the various boring text buks for biochem. Well, biochemistry wave simply changed the outlook of the subject for me...presented in a clear, consice and attractive manner which makes the subject much interesting to me. Ideal for entrance preparation."
Dr. Vivek Vijayakumar
- Rank 10, AIIMS May 2016
- 33 JIPMER May 2016
- 41 PGI May 2016
Self Assessment and Review of Biochemistry by Rebecca James Perumcheril is useful to any student of Biochemistry as it provides him with information on all the concepts under this subject. The book serves the student with an effective tool for self assessment and review and is thus very helpful to a candidate preparing for a competitive examination that tests an individual on this subject.
LATEST (OCT, 2016) EDITION
A guide for preparation of All India Exam, 2015-16 Volume 1 By Arvind arora and Amit Tripathi contains subject
- Preventive and Social Medicine
- Completely revised and updated from 24th edition of Ganong and 29th edition of Harper
- Includes questions of DNB, NBE
This book is exactly the need of the hour in which all the topics are given in simple, concise and coherent manner covering those aspects of biochemistry which are frequently targeted in PGMEEs. To keep the book handy, old and forgotten topics have been omitted. The chapter starts with clear explanation of various principles and steps of the pathway. Frequently asked points in PGMEE is bold and is written as Q . This makes it easy for the student to go through the topic in short time. At the end of each chapter there are multiple choice questions, many of which have already been asked in various examinations, but a large number of them are totally new questions which I feel are important to share with the students. To keep this book handy, old unnecessary questions have been omitted, the questions included in this book are all Significant one. Question bank is divided into three sections: The first section has questions along with explanations, the second section contains questions with the key, and the third section has assertion and reasoning type of questions which probably will be the format in NEET.
Author: Amit Tripathi , Ashish Gupta , Arvind Arora
Publisher: Pulse Publications
- A complete review of Biochemistry for Neet-PG.
- More pictures and one-liners to suit the current pattern of AIPGMEE.
- AIPGMEE model MCQs at the end of each chapter.
- More that 2000 AIPGMEE model MCQs with key.
- 5Includes picture based NEET pattern MCQs.
- References from latest editions of standard text-books.
- Up-to-date discussions of all relevant topics.
- Also useful for DNB, AIIMS, JIPMER, FMGEE, COMED-K, NIMHANS and other state entrance exams