Frequently Asked Questions - Sign Up
The confirmation email is sent immediately on registering for LifeHugger. It will usually be available in your inbox in few minutes. If you cannot find it in the 'Inbox' of your mail application,
- Check your email application's spam or junk folder or filter.
- Check that you are trying to log in from the exact email address you registered with. A common error is registering with an incorrect email domain (e.g., @gmail.com is not the same as @gmail.net). In addition, keep in mind that email addresses never begin with a "www" prefix.
- If you cannot login still, try creating an account with the correct email address once more to confirm that you have used it for signing up. If the address is already registered you will see a "The e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org is already registered" message on the screen.
If you are unable to log in, please copy and paste the full URL (web address) of the link that you received in the confirmation email into your browser.
- This happens if you or another user have already registered with the same username. While trying to sign up the following message will appear on the screen in an info box, "The name toms is already taken."
- You can use a different username to sign up for EduLanche.
- This happens if you have already registered with the same email address. While trying to sign up the following message will appear on the screen in an info box, "The e-mail address toms@gmail is already registered."
- If you have lost the password, you can request for a new password to be mailed to your email address.
EduLanche has an inbuilt system which detects incorrect passwords entered by you and automatically sends an email to your registered email address. Thus, in case you have entered an incorrect password, it is most likely that you have receieved the email with instructions on how to reset your password.
You can also reset the password from this direct link.