Frequently Asked Questions
The confirmation email is sent immediately on registering for LifeHugger. It will usually be available in your inbox in few minutes. If you cannot find it in the 'Inbox' of your mail application,
- Check your email application's spam or junk folder or filter.
- Check that you are trying to log in from the exact email address you registered with. A common error is registering with an incorrect email domain (e.g., @gmail.com is not the same as @gmail.net). In addition, keep in mind that email addresses never begin with a "www" prefix.
- If you cannot login still, try creating an account with the correct email address once more to confirm that you have used it for signing up. If the address is already registered you will see a "The e-mail address email@example.com is already registered" message on the screen.
If you are unable to log in, please copy and paste the full URL (web address) of the link that you received in the confirmation email into your browser.
- This happens if you or another user have already registered with the same username. While trying to sign up the following message will appear on the screen in an info box, "The name toms is already taken."
- You can use a different username to sign up for EduLanche.
- This happens if you have already registered with the same email address. While trying to sign up the following message will appear on the screen in an info box, "The e-mail address toms@gmail is already registered."
- If you have lost the password, you can request for a new password to be mailed to your email address.
EduLanche has an inbuilt system which detects incorrect passwords entered by you and automatically sends an email to your registered email address. Thus, in case you have entered an incorrect password, it is most likely that you have receieved the email with instructions on how to reset your password.
You can also reset the password from this direct link.
For the online services or books, you can pay using any of the popular modes including internet banking, debit/ATM cards, credit cards. Bank deposits, cheque & demand drafts are also accepted.
- Bank: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Name: EduLanche Services Pvt. Limited
- Account number: 33999693913
- Account type: Current account
- IFS Code: SBIN0000940
- Branch name: Thrissur Main Branch
Villa No. 5, Swaraj Road, Opp. Stanes Company
Valiyalukal, Kanimangalam P O, Thrissur - 680027
EduLanche accepts returns in the following conditions
- Order placed for the wrong book
- Books received with significant damages delivering the book unreadable
Yes. In these cases, you can report the same to us via Support within 48 hours of receiving the order. We will initiate the returns process and intimate you about the same. Please note that chances of wear and tear of the book is high when packaging is not adequate. EduLanche will not be able to accept books that are returned in damaged condition.
You can report the same on our Support channel ideally with the photograph of the damage. Our executive will get in touch with you to know more about the damage and initiate returns.
You may cancel the order within 3 hours of order placement. You can contact us via Support feature in the console to initiate cancellation. Once the order is dispatched, we will not be able to stop the consignment or cancel your order. In such cases, you can contact Support to report the same.
Refunds will be initiated soon after the return or cancellation is approved by our executive. Once refunds are initiated, the amount will be credited back to your original source of payment in less than 2 weeks.
After you place the order for a Q.BANK subscription, you will receive a mail from CCAvenue (our payment partner) informing you whether the payment has been successfully completed.
After you receive this mail, your order will be processed and activated in 3-6 hours. Following activation, you will receive another mail from EduLanche customer service with details on how to login to the Q.BANK.
This occurs if you have signed in with your account details from another system or web browser. The session limit is to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
The entire message displayed is:
"You have been automatically logged out. Someone else has logged in with your username and password and the maximum number of 1 simultaneous sessions was exceeded. This may indicate that your account has been compromised or that account sharing is not allowed on this site. Please contact the site administrator if you suspect your account has been compromised."
Yes. The monthly tests and subject-wise Q.BANK are online and accessible via a internet connection.
Students can attend the exams either on
- Tablets & Smartphones
Students need to have internet facility to access these exams on their computers, tablets or smartphones. Exams are designed to be light enough so that even users with a normal speed internet connection will be able to attend exams comfortably. The exams are tested to load quickly with mobile internet connectivity as well. After completing the test, the exam will be automatically uploaded to EduLanche exam centre and students can view their All India/State-wise ranking.
Answer key, Explanations & High yield points can be accessed online 24x7
- After the user completes the test, the answer key and complete explanation to all questions will be available on his account till his subscription expires.
- The explanations for each exam can be accessed by the user any time from the exam console.
- All premium users will have access to all Mock Exams, answers & ranklists irrespective of when you are joining the course.
- For instance, a student joining in March, 2014 will have access to all the tests and the same applies to a student who joins in November, 2014.
As some questions might be lengthy or the when the test contains many quality images, the older versions of web browsers may not have enough memory to display them. We recommend using google chrome on a computer/tablet or EduLanche Student android app on your smart device for the best test experience.
To reopen a submitted test, you can fill in the Reset test form and our representative will do the needful and notify you by email once the test is reset. Test reset will be done within a business day.
3 Steps to Access EduLanche Mobile Apps
1. Create an account on EduLanche to receive one-time username & passwrod.
Already have an account? Sign in to edulanche.com with your credentials
2. Subscribing to paid plans: Checkout EduLanche store and purchase your desired plan.
On Android mobile/tablet
Users who have successfully subscribed to any of the plans can now sign in to their mobile apps with EduLanche username & password. Feel free to skip the next step, if you know how to install apps from Google Play.
3. Installing App: Visit Google Play to install any EduLanche App on your Android device
The issue happens on certain Android devices. It can be solved by logging out of your EduLanche account completely (from mobile app and website) and then logging in to the mobile app.
Coupons make subscribing to EduLanche services easier especially for students who prefer paying from their wallets to online payments. Coupons can be bought from book stores and the unique PIN on the coupon can be used to subscribe to Web & Mobile applications at EduLanche online store.
Smart books are the same textbooks available at bookstores. The only difference is that they have add-on features like study circle or edulanche access that make learning less tedious.
Study circles are communication channels between readers of the same book(s). Students using the same textbook had no way to communicate even if they wished to. Study circles fill in this gap.
EduLanche access provides online access to digital content, if any, in textbooks. These may be high-quality images, videos or quizzes. Textbooks with digital content are more engaging and interesting to learn from compared to regular textbooks.